Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring is here (春はここにある)

I love Asian cuisine but Japanese is my favorite food. I really, really love sashimi. I eat sushi five or six times a week. However, it is a little expensive but it’s really good.

I have met people that never eat fish. I can’t believe it. I think that’s crazy. I’ll eat food from all over the world. I’ve eaten exotic foods too. I’ve eaten frog legs, rattlesnake meat, and chocolate-covered ants. I also like to cook but I just need a good kitchen.

私はアジア食糧を愛するが、日本語は私の好みの食糧である。私はさしみを愛する。週5か6回私はまた寿司を食べる。但し、それは少し高いしかしそれ実際によいがある。

私は決して魚を食べない人々に会った。私はそれを信じることができない。狂気である私は考える。私は世界中からの食糧を食べる。私はエキゾチックな食糧を食べたも。私はカエルの足とガラガラヘビ肉とチョコレートで覆われる蟻を食べた。私はまた調理するのを好むしかし私はよい台所を必要とする。

- Just a peasant

Photo from a shop near my lab. 写真-実験室の近くのレストランからの。

5 Comments:

Blogger Hiva said...

My husband is also a big fan of Japanese food especially sushi and sashimi. I am not a big fan of seafood myself :D though.

Chocolate covered ants? wow good for you..

11:40 PM  
Anonymous just a peasant said...

Hi Hiva,

However, you guys have probably had saffron ice cream which I think sounds awesome. It's on my list of things to try. :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Artemis said...

Where did you eat Chocolate covered ants? I think I might want to test it.

Happy Norooz (Iranian new year).

11:01 PM  
Anonymous just a peasant said...

Happy Norooz Neda! A friend brought those ants back from a trip overseas but I don't remember exactly where he got them. I think it was either Spain or Morocco. If I ever find them again I'll send you some!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Artemis said...

Thanks! that would be great LoL. Recently some resturants in Tehran started to serve Sushi, but a freind of mine says only Japaneas make real good Sushies.

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home (ホームページ)