Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year from Oregon 2008

Yeah I know - I'm a day late. Close enough when you're busy taking computer programming classes. Anyway, here's a photo from a creek on the Oregon Coast. The cool thing is that the Pacific Ocean is right behind the trees in the background. I really love such a dynamic coastline. This is one of those shallow rivers that salmon swim up to spawn in. In fact, there were a couple of salmon off to my right. I also noticed that these salmon have to pass by a picket of hungry seals at the mouth of the creek (where it meets the ocean) in order to swim up it.
So to any readers of this blog, I sincerely hope that you have a peaceful year. I'm serious. Your welfare matters to me.
- Just a peasant
Photo Oregon Coast (200 meters off the beach) 2007