Monday, December 03, 2007

Always in new waters

Okay, I admit - starting a company is hard. Bringing an idea to life, manufacturing it, and then marketing it are a lot of work. But for me, it’s worth it just to try it. So I completed my first product and have been developing the second. All of this including having to do my everyday laboratory work at my real job. But I love the idea of following parallel career pathways. It is a lot of work and I get tired but I figure there'll be plenty of time to rest when I’m dead.

- Just a peasant

This photo was hard to get too, but I got it anyway - though at considerable wetness to myself only moments later. Maybe there's a message there? Oregon Coast - November 2007.

2 Comments:

Blogger Artemis said...

there must be a coldness there I've never imagined in my life. How do you get up in the mornings?

Tehran is a cold in winter and hot in summer city. It was really hard to get up in winter mornings but I'm sure it's not comparable with oregan.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Just a peasant said...

Actually, Oregon - west of the Cascade Mountains - is wet but not all that cold. Certainly never as cold as the Midwest.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home (ホームページ)