Monday, September 02, 2013

Misaki Ito – Years passing by ( 伊東美咲 - 通り過ぎる年)

Time moves on but I still adore her.  Sometimes I re-watch her various shows.  I liked Sapuri (サプリ).  Edison’s Mother (エジソンの母) and Tiger and Dragon (タイガー&ドラゴン) were also good shows.  Sometimes I just listen to the audio track.  Her voice has such a beautiful texture.  Sigh.
These days I am learning about wine-making or studying immunology or parasitology.  Here in Pohnpei I am now an associate professor.  However, I don’t like teaching.  But I really love the rain here – it reminds me of Oregon. 
Mostly, these days are cloudy and strange.  I will find my center again.  But today - I just miss hearing Misaki Ito’s voice.
時間移動ででも私はまだ彼女を崇拝する。 時々私は彼女の様々なショーを再度見る。私はサプリをが好きでした。 エジソンの母(エジソンの母)とタイガーとドラゴン(タイガー&ドラゴン)も良い番組だった。 時々私はただオーディオトラックに耳を傾ける。 彼女の声はこのような美しい質感を持っています。  やれやれ。
このごろ私はワイン作りや免疫学や寄生虫学を勉強について学んでいます。 ここポンペイで私は今、准教授です。 しかし、私は、教育が好きではありません。 しかし、私は本当にここに雨が大好き- それはオレゴンのことを思い出す。
ほとんどの場合、これらの日は曇りと不思議です。  私は再び私の中央を見つけるでしょう。  しかし、今日 - 私はちょうど伊東美咲の声を聞き逃す。
- Just a peasant

Photo from the AsiaWiki site.  伊東美咲はまだ素晴らしい探し。

6 Comments:

Anonymous hellopoponta said...

That's a shame--you not enjoying teaching. Because from what I can gather reading your previous posts, I'm pretty sure that you're a damn good teacher, able to inspire with your enthusiastic talks on various areas of research. I'd certainly love to listen.

Ayano xxx.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous just a peasant said...

Oooooo - thank you! I'm afraid I'd talk your ears off. I think I'm just better suited to problem-solving type pursuits.

12:11 AM  
Blogger radius said...

Hi just a peasant,
have you ever met Misaki Ito in real life ? Or do you know her only from the screen ?

3:06 AM  
Anonymous just a peasant said...

Alas, I have only been mesmerized by her from the screen. But I was really so convinced of her talent that I wanted to see her in more challenging roles. In fact, relying on my years in the entertainment industry, I made special postcards of her and sent them to the better casting agencies and production companies in Los Angeles. I had hoped someone might review her work, referenced on the card, and find her a spot in a good movie or television show here in the US. Oh well - it was worth the money to try at least. Will she ever appear on screen again? I don't know. It is very hard to leave the film and television industry and then come back later. It can be very nasty and competitive. Plain and simple.

8:06 AM  
Blogger radius said...

Hi Just a Peasant, I wished that Misaki Ito knows of your efford to promote her in the US film industry. I could imagine she would be an amazing character in a reciprocal "Lost in Translation" movie, with a quiet Japanese trying to cope with the unfamiliar living circumstances in the US (as did Scarlett Johansson in her role as a young American being "beamed" to Tokyo).

greetings Michael

12:11 AM  
Anonymous just a peasant said...

Hi Michael,

Hahaha - yes I doubt she'll ever know about my "promotional initiative." A reciprocal Lost in Translation? That's a very nice screen play idea! Now I wish I still wrote screenplays.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home (ホームページ)