Sunday, April 17, 2011

Support Japan (日本をサポート)

I apologize for being quiet. I have been busy. I need to finish a grant proposal. Also, I have been thinking about the earthquake and tsunami. How could I assist the people of Japan? One idea was to make a T-shirt. It was designed by a professional. The money goes to charity. I am also helping someone else arrange a benefit event.

Many people around the world care about the Japanese people. Please remember that.

私は静かであることを謝る。ずっと私は忙しい。また、私はずっと地震および津波について考えている。日本の人々を助ける方法か。1つの考えはTシャツを作ることだった。それは専門家によって設計されていた。お金は慈善に行く。私はまた誰かを整理する利点の でき事を助けている。

多くの世界中の人々は日本人を気遣う。それを覚えなさい。

- Just a peasant

Photo of the T-shirt

2 Comments:

Blogger Artemis said...

Hey, I was searching your name in facebook, I guess you don't have a profile there or it's not included in those that can be found by searching. Just wanted to say I was thinking about you. Hope you are enjoying life.
Neda

1:41 AM  
Anonymous just a peasant said...

Hi Neda. I'm doing fine. Hope you're okay too.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home (ホームページ)