Sunday, January 18, 2009

Twinkle Party – with Misaki Ito (伊東美咲)

Yea! Misaki has her Twinkle Party up and running. Not that I could ever get in to one of her parties but its still good news for fans. I’m not sure, but I still think her site, the 'diary' part at least, is mainly for girls you know - fashions, jewelry, make-up, etc. No problem. I was once scolded by a singer, a very cool dude, for my lack of knowledge about perfumes. I’ve since tried to educate myself about such things.

For all the regular Misaki Ito fans, and I do get quite a lot of them to this site, there is a link to in the sidebar as well. Her site is written in Japanese but you can get a translation of her posts by using Yahoo Babel Fish. The translations get kind of crazy sometimes but you can at least keep up with her thoughts or lifestyle or new appearances or whatever.

For those who watched Densha Otoko (TV series) and have asked, “What does "kitaa” or (kita) mean? It is an exclamation that means something like “It finally arrived!” or “It finally happened!" or "This is it!” Twinkle Party is here – KITAA!

And speaking of Densha Otoko – I have a train to catch.

- Just a peasant

I don't where this photo came from. It just looked nice.
Update: a new Misaki Ito television show Putting out Vigor (元気を出して) will be out. I think that's the right translation. More later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misaki was beautiful even when she was younger
http://www.japansugoi.com/wordpress/misaki-ito-young-21-year-old-asahi-beer-campaign-girl/

8:38 PM  
Anonymous just a peasant said...

Yes, that's definitely true. And, like those classic movie actresses, she'll be beautiful even as all the years of this life pass by. At least that's what I think. Thanks for the link too!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home (ホームページ)