Saturday, June 03, 2006

Blog Pictures Not Loading - Oh Well.

Unfortunately, we are having trouble uploading pictures to our blogs and there seems to be no solution on the horizon.
On the positive side, there's no way I'm going to hit my 300MB limit on photos. Yesssss!
For those of you that are really, really frustrated, just remember the employees at Google are just people too, after all. If you don't believe me, here is one of them (I'm pretty sure) at Niniane's Blog. Besides, you get what you pay for, right.
Come on people, it's not like a surgical patient suddenly having a negative reaction to anesthesia - right?
There was a time before television and motion pictures when words alone could suffice to carry the day. I'll just have to dig up some old sci-fi stories to pass the time until the problem is fixed.